This Monday at Bommars Sport Bar & Grill, located at 4621 Beck which is located 1 block north of the intersection of Chippewa and South Kingshighway, there will be a Freestyle Motorcross Show.
This Freestyle MX demo is sponsored by Monster Drink and will be from 5:00 to 8:00 PM. There will be 3 twenty-five minute shows.
Freestyle Motocross (also known as FMX) is a variation on the sport of motocross in which motorcycle riders attempt to impress judges with jumps and stunts.
The two main types of freestyle events are:
- Big Air (also known as Best Trick), in which each rider gets two jumps — usually covering more than 60 feet (18 m) — from a dirt-covered ramp. A panel of judges evaluates the style, trick difficulty, and originality and produces a score on a 100-point scale. Each rider’s highest single-jump score is compared; top score wins.
- Freestyle Motocross, the older of the two disciplines. Riders perform two routines, lasting between 90 seconds and 14 minutes, on a course consisting of multiple jumps of varying lengths and angles that generally occupy one to two acres (.4 to .8 hectres). Like Big Air, a panel of judges assigns each contestant a score based on a 100-point scale, looking for difficult tricks and variations over jumps.
For further information plese click on this link http://bommars.com/
- “Monday Monday, Can’t Trust That Day”
- Monday Night Music Anyone?
- Board of Aldermen, Ways and Means Committee Update: Monday June 20th
Short URL: http://stlouiscore.com/?p=73614